Thursday, August 29, 2013

It is done....

Inspired by the appalling standards of the Murdoch press (and, I have to admit, the paywall that kicks in after 30 visits in a month) I have just for the first time ever paid for a digital news subscription to Fairfax.

Go on, join me.  Keep alternatives to Murdoch alive (at least while ever Gina isn't telling them what to write.)  

But please - don't pay for the AFR with their Murdoch escapee Stutchbury.  He should not have been let into the place.

New subscribers will be sent my entertaining video "Hey Kids! Make your own Tony Abbott Voodoo Doll!" in time for the election.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You moron. You just delete your cookies and you can view as many articles you like. Typical Fairfax. Everything is half arsed.

Regards
Your friend from Catallaxy.

Steve said...

Hello, FFC. No, there is a need for Fairfax to be financially supported (other than by Gina.) I am doing my bit to crush the Rupert hegemony.

Anonymous said...

If you want to save Fairfax. Kill the ABC.

Steve said...

No. I have complained before, at this very blog, that I don't like the ABC News website in either its design, or how slow they can be to get stories up.

I don't think I can be alone in this assessment.