Friday, August 26, 2016

A funny line about Coulter

The Great Ann Coulter Immigration Bamboozle

From The Federalist, of all places:
“I don’t care if @realDonaldTrump wants to perform abortions in the White House after this immigration policy paper,” Coulter tweeted last August, calling Trump’s immigration plan “the greatest political document since the Magna Carta.” At the time, due to my longtime understanding that Coulter is 85 percent ratings-and-book-sales-related shtick and 15
percent the amalgamated ghosts of old cigarettes, I shrugged and rolled my eyes.

3 comments:

not trampis said...

I have always thought Ann Coulter and Michael Moore should get together.

Two fruit lops together.

anon said...

Paxton.

Remain silent about fruit loops. You're the last one to talk, you idiot.

not trampis said...

I think you need to go back to fruit loop corner where conspiracies abound every day!