Saturday, January 20, 2018

Some Trump Youtube mockery

I found this Colbert clip, talking about the details of a Trump affair that it seems everyone during the campaign had forgotten about, to be particularly hilarious:



Which reminds me of this bit of art that was on twitter recently:


While I was on Youtube, the Trump mocking parody songs of Roy Zimmerman, who seems to have around for a long time, but I hadn't heard of him before.

He's a pretty good singer, and even if you think at first that the look or lyric is not so clever, each song usually gets to one or two lines that are very funny indeed.  For example, you have to get to the chorus in this one:



Or this, where one line in the middle is very LOL:





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you seen Randy Rainbow.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC07F26kHKkpW_qqvXzEGALA

Geoff

Steve said...

I have now. Pretty high production values, and I particularly like the ones using Sound of Music songs. He reminds me of a camper Pee Wee Herman...